Will not wearing a garment for revision BBL lipo affect results?

I had a bbl revision and breast lift/Augmentation at the same time we weeks ago... The Dr used fat from my inner thighs and arms... I did not get a garment or a surgical bra.. will this affect the result?? My dr is very popular now so I'm nervous maybe he didn't use one on me since I am an old client and not paying as much as the new ones. I'm scared my results will not be as good . Should I do the massages?? My dr doesn't encourage them ... please help!

Compression garment

Hello dear, thanks for your post! I always recommend my patients to wear buttock in garments, because they protect, give shape and lift more your buttocks after a Brazilian butt lift. Remember to always use your pillow to protect the amount of injected fat. after surgery.

It is important that you always ask your surgeon what's the best way to put your garment, amount of compression and level of tightness.. Because your body is going to get through a lot from surgery, so you will need to protect your new figure 

Buttock covered compression garments will remodel your tissue, not compress and remove swelling. They will fit snugly,but they cannot be tight because this could result in damage to the grafted fat cells. So the part that is covering your buttocks, has to be soft, not tight. 

Good luck :)

Garment and Massage after liposuction

These are questions that really should be addressed before surgery. However, surgeons vary in their approach to garments after surgery. I personally believe that a garment can reduce swelling, bleeding and bruising and can also help to achieve smoother results. They may or may not be helpful in breast augmentation but frequently are helpful to support the breasts both in the short term as well as the long term. Work with your  doctor to allay your concerns and unneeded anxiety. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz