Will going under the muscle alleviate the weight of the implant causing my skin stretching? (photos)

I had 310cc implantation in front of the muscle with a crescent mastopexy in 3/2014, as soon as the swelling went down I was unhappy with the results and went back to my surgeon 5 times, he suggested I seek other opinions as I looked 1,000 times better than I did. I've seen 6 other surgeons who suggested under the muscle and full anchor. I returned to my surgeon, who FLAT out refused to put them under the muscle as it will disfigure me, I'm so confused and unhappy and need help!!!

Will going under the muscle alleviate the weight of the implant causing my skin stretching?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery.  Although practices vary, I am personally not a fan of sub glandular breast augmentation or "crescent" breast lifting. I think that you have received good advice from the other plastic surgeon you have seen;  I would suggest that you select one of these board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of examples achieving the types of outcomes that you will be pleased with, to help you.  Again, select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goal/concerns carefully as well. Best wishes.

Hi. Please be careful with additional surgeries. Every time a surgical intervention is performed you run additional risks and complications. IMHO you could benefit from an "anchor" breast lift with re-positioning to the sub-muscular plane. Good luck, Dr. PG

I must say the result is acceptable. But if you desire higher appearances than yes under the muscle with a full lift is in order. Guess your first surgeon has released you. Thus you should seek fr another surgeon and see the new fees needed fir a secondary operation. I guess in the $8,000 rages.