Where can I get the Ematrix done in my area? (Coral springs). I don't think the place I'm going to now is doing a good job.

At the place I'm getting my Ematrix procedure done, my esthetician goes in random patterns around my cheek instead of doing a uniform pattern across it, she ended up losing her place on my face. No numbing cream was applied either and I kept hearing the sounds from the machine that go off when the energy wasn't administered correctly. She made another appointment for microneedling about two weeks after my Ematrix procedure and I'm not sure if I want to go back. Is she using a bad technique?

Ematrix is outdated and there are better technologies: Viva, Intensif, combine with microneedling/PRP

I can't speak to her expertise or technique, but I recommend seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for the procedures you have scheduled. Don't let distance dissuade you from seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer