I had liposuction today with fat transfer to butt. I've had slow bright red bleeding from an area on my stomach. Is that normal?

Bleeding after surgery

You need to call your physician.  Only he/she knows the details of what was done during surgery.  Be prepared to go in for an office visit.

Bleeding the day of liposuction and fat transfers

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and fat transfers.

• You have just had surgery -
  • Please call your surgeon now.
  • Only your surgeon knows what was done
  • Only your surgeon can see you in person to evaluate and take care of a possible complication.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

NO! Call your surgeon immediately!!!! I would want to see you if I was the surgeon. Never should be a bother for a surgeon to offer close follow up care....