I had a facial mole (on my upper lip) shaved last Thursday, now it has no scab it looks like is still there, will it go away?

Mole Shave

It is still quite early in the process following your mole shave. I would still give it another week of healing. There is a chance that there was some residual pigmentation or colour that was deeper in the skin and was not completely removed with a shave. This may require another shave or possibly excision.  I would have this reassessed by your surgeon. 

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Mole Shave

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Richmond Plastic Surgeon