Should I get a nose job and a face reduction? (photo)

So, I've been told that my nose is not the issue but my face is. I find it to be too round and I still feel like I should have nose raised and my face a bit thinner. I have lost 15 lb since February but it doesn't seem to have effect for me that I want.

Nose and Face

You may well be correct about your face being the bigger issue than your nose. But more pictures of good quality are needed from different angles to make a better assessment and do some computer imaging to see what procedures would be best.

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty and facial aesthetics

In general, rhinoplasty can help improve harmony with other facial features. Other cosmetic procedures, such as neck liposuction and chin implant surgery can further improve facial harmony.

Rhinoplasty candidate

The nose is a three-dimensional structure, therefore a full set of photographs are required to make a determination about being a candidate for the procedure. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, and refining the nasal tip cartilages. For more information and many examples, please see the video and the link below