2 years post eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) - one eyelid still swollen (Photo)

2 years ago I had an eyelid surgery. I was really careful attending the swelling and healing of them and slept in a chair so my head was elavated and each day I would apply something cold on them for 30 minutes 3 times a day. It has now been 2 years and despite having doctors saying that it would go away over time, my left eyelid still remains bigger than the other. It bothers me quite much as I'm very self aware and I'm afraid of appearing on photos or videoes. I hope I can get some help here.

2 years after blepharoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your eyelid creases have slipped and the skin appears bunched up over the lower tarsus and lashes. Anchoring the crease a little higher up on the tarsus and/or levator will provide a better appearance for you. See an oculoplastic surgeon to help you with this revision. You may want to ask your surgeon to eliminate one of the two creases. Be sure to get the details worked out on your consultation - i.e., which crease to keep. Best wishes.

This is not swelling. This is failed double fold surgery.

Your surgery did not accomplish a permanent crease.  These eyelids need to be revised.  I have fixed many eyelids with this type of problem.  You simply need a properly done anchor blepharoplasty.  Although this will require a second surgery, you have every reason to believe you will have a wonderful result with this revision.  I see many patients who fly into Los Angeles for corrective surgery.  You do not have to put up with this result, there is help available.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

This does not appear to be swelling. It appears to be difference in the eyelid crease and eyelid position.

From these photos, it appears that your superior eyelid creases are different from one another. your also appear to have ptosis of your right eyelid.