4 months ago I had FUE in Turkey. I got about 3500 grafts and I would like to ask you if it looks like it supposed to? (Photos)

4 months after 3500 FUE

4 months post operative

I typically tell patients to expect to see some growth beginning at 3-4 months.  It appears that a lot of your grafts began growing immediately.  It looks great!

Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 Month Growth

At four months there isn't much to expect. Some people may have started growing in the third month while others may not see progress until the seventh or eighth months. You're lucky in that you've seen significant growth already, and have nothing really to worry about.

Sean Behnam, MD
Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 month post op

Congrats ! Normally the hairs beeing visible starts after 3-4 month. Your hairs are growing fast and until now it looks like you will achieve a good result.

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair Transplant Growth Rate

It is much too early to judge your result. Early growth has just started at the 3 month mark. At 6 months you will be at only about 50% growth, at 12 months you will be at roughly 90% growth. Remain patient and continue to follow your doctors post op care instructions.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It looks like it supposed to

Regrowing hair is thin, undersized and not bright untill 4-5 th months of hair transplant. İt's normal for new growing hair starting to get native characteristics, waviness, curl in first 4-5 months..This actually takes 10-13 months for hair to become full mature , as thick and bright  as native hair. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

4 months growth

It looks like you have very nice growth for just 4 months after your procedure.Typically grafts start to appear around 3 months and continue to grow and thicken for the next 6-9 months.I think you can expect a very nice result.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Good growth at 4 months

Your results look fine, especially so early at 4 months.  I find that the use of implanters facilitates early growth.  Curious to know if that was the case in your surgery.  Thanks.

Ryan Welter, MD
Boston Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months post op

Looks Good for   4th month post op . At month 6-9,you t may expect to see growth for  80% of the transplants. Again, due to the random cycle of hair growth, not all grafts will start growing at the same time. Initially, the hair my be thinner and finer. It will gain length and density as it matures. Full growth from the transplants is usually achieved at 12 months. Good luck 

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

4 months post FUE

The results look good with early growth. Congrad!  You are a lucky early grower. Most people wait a few more months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon