Can I Have Coolscuplting if I Haven't Had Had Kids Yet?

Coolsculpting Before Kids?

Hi,

Coolsculpting doesn't affect your ability to have children.  It's just not recommended during pregnancy.  We have treated many women who have never been pregnant and also those who wanted to get rid of post pregnancy "mommy fat" with great results.  If you gain a lot of weight with your pregnancy, then you may require more than one treatment to get your body back to where you are happy with it.

Dr. Liu

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting is fine before and after pregnancy

It is safe to have Coolsculpting both before and after pregnancy.  Zeltiq is only contraindicated during pregnancy. We all have lots of fat cells and freezing some off in a given area should have no effect on pregnancy. 

Michele S. Green, MD

Coolsculpting and Pregnancy

It's okay to have Coolsculpting prior to and after pregnancy. Coolscuplting has no affect on your ability to have children in the future. Therefore you can do it before or after having kids. However, if you are pregnant, I would recommend waiting. Coolsculpting is designed to reduce unwanted fat and has no known long term effect on have kids.

Good luck

Stanley Okoro, MD

Pregnancy and Coolsculpting

Coolscuplting has no affect on your ability to have children in the future. Coolsculpting is safe for women before and after having children, alhough some women are not ideal candidates for coolsculpting after pregnancies due to looser skin of the abdomen post pregnancy.

CoolSculpting is not contraindicated for women who have not yet had children

Unless you're pregnant now, being a woman who has not yet had children does not prevent you from having CoolSculpting to decrease focal body fat stores by freezing and killing those fat cells.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting and Pregnancy......

CoolSculpting has no affect on your ability to have kids, Therefore you can do it before or after having kids.  Having kids should have little no affect on your coolsculpting results as long as you return to your pre-pregnancy weight
CoolSculpting kills some of the fat cells in the treatment area.  Your body then reabsorbs them and that area shrinks, making that area of your body smaller.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Can I have CoolSculpting if I haven't had children yet?

There is no problem at all having CoolSculpting either before or after having children.  The procedure will not affect your ability to have children in the future.

Ted Brezel, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. It is absolutely safe to have CoolSculpting before and after pregnancy. It is only during pregnancy that Zeltiq is contraindicated. Coolsculpting will not affect your ability to have children in the future. Best of Luck!

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Coolsculpting and Children

Coolsculpting will not affect your ability to have children. Consult in person with a board certified physician who can offer surgical and nonsurgical options to determine the best option for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Coolscultping

Coolscullpting is a great procedure to reduce persistent localized fat bulges. I would recommend waiting until after pregnancy. There is no evidence that Coolsculpting has any effect on child bearing potential.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon