Can I do Coolsculpting with the Coolsmooth applicator after having Trusculpt to outer thighs?

I've had 2 trusculpt sessions to my outer thighs. I am 4 mths on my first and 8 weeks on my 2nd. I have not seen results and also took measurements which have not changed. I just found out about the new coolsmooth for outer thighs. Is it ok for me to do coolsculpting to my outer thighs after having Trusculpt done? If I do not respond to one therapy might I respond to another? Thanks.

Coolsculpting post Trusculpt

Coolsculpting is an excellent option for nonsurgical fat reduction, and the FDA approved the new applicator for outer thighs in April. An in person consultation and examination by a board certified physician is necessary to determine if you are a candidate.

Outer Thighs and Coolsmooth

Outer thighs can be treated very well with the new coolsmooth applicator.  The applicator takes two hours on each thigh area and is a great addition to the other areas such as the abdomen, inner thighs, love handles, and buttock areas that are currently being treated by Coolsculpting.  To ascertain whether you are a candidate after Trusculpt an in office consultation is the only way to determine.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with coolsculping.

Cool Sculpting for the Outer Thighs

You would need to be seen and examined to determine if the area to be treated can be covered with the Cool Smooth applicator.  I am sorry the other technology has not provide the result you wanted.  Please go to the Cool Sculpting site and identify a provider in your area.  If you are going to be in Austin or would like more information please contact us at The Upper Room in Austin!