My teeth are generally yellow and it has lasted for more than 15 years. How can I get it back to white? (photos)

I have been using brushing daily but there is no results. Can I get assistance please?

Cosmetic Dentistry

Hi Ben,Your teeth can definitely be restored to a whiter shade with cosmetic dentistry. I would recommend a comprehensive evaluation with a cosmetic dentist to first check the health of your teeth and gums. It is important to make sure your teeth are cavity-free and your gums are healthy before proceeding with cosmetic work. It is also important to diagnose the cause for the yellow teeth- it could be from smoking, medications etc. The cosmetic dentist can then discuss porcelain veneers/crowns with you to restore the shade of your teeth.

Porcelain veneers

Hi, thanks for write... Definitely your best option is a complete smile makeover with porcelain veneers, this could help you to improve your color and shape. RegardsĀ 

Jepssy Beltre, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist