Interested in fraxel treatment after altherapy. Would this be possible & what would the cost be for both on the same day?

Would this be possible and what would the cost be for both on the same day?

Ultherapy and Fraxel -- DONE SAME DAY

I love doing these treatments together, we do ultrasound followed by the laser and even do sculptra injections and microneedling/PRP at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fraxel and Ultherapy

I am assuming you are referring to Ultherapy, which is a procedure which uses Ultrasound for skin tightening. Yes, they can be done on the same day. I would Advise that the Ultherapy be done before the Fraxel. The cost for these procedure will be dependent upon where you go as well as which location you are planning to do Ultherapy. I would advise you make an appointment for a consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who does these procedures for a price quote. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist