Is there a nonsurgical, and cheap or free way to fix a crooked nose? (Photo)

As far as I can remember, I was born with a crooked nose. It slants way to the right of my face. Also, my right nostril is a lot smaller than the left. And the left side droops down. Does this have to deal with my crooked nose?

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty for crooked nose

There is no such thing is a nonsurgical rhinoplasty for a crooked nose. It takes a significant amount of trauma to push the nose out of alignment since it is composed of both bone and cartilage. To straighten the crooked nasal bones and cartilage requires osteotomies or "cuts" through the nasal bones and manually resetting them straight. Sometimes, a cartilage spreader graft is also placed  underneath the concave  upper lateral cartilage which is also been fractured off the nasal bones. For many examples of surgical rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose, please see the link below