Any Vein Treatment Specialists You Can Recommend in Shoreline, CT?

What can be done to the worm-like temple artery or vein that I have had for years but seeks to bulge more especially in hot weather?

I had a sed rate blood rand I came back normal so basically I am looking for some way to remove or inject it? I live in CT and would like to find doctor on the shoreline

Doctor Answers 1

Vein specialists - see

Go to the largest website of board certified phlebologists (vein specialists) and look up someone in your state, city, etc. It is the American College of Phlebology webste at

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.