Connecticut Revision Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

I have had a Rhinoseptoplasty and then a Revision with a cartilage graft. I am still very unhappy and though people don't notice it in person that much the picture says it all. My nose always had an indent on the side of the nostril and I do not think the doctor placed the graft there. I just want to go to an experienced doctor who can be straight with me on what my results can be! Can anybody recommend a good doctor in Connecticut that I can go to?

Doctor Answers 2

Connecticut revision rhinoplasty doctor recommendations

I recommend you see Dr. Mark Constantian in Nashua, NH.  He specializes in secondary rhinoplasty and is recognized on a national level by his peers.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

Connecticut Revision Rhinoplasty Doctor Recommendations

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. David Bass in Hartford is a possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.