Going in for TT, on 7/14, need reassurance?

I am so scared of everything. Would you ease my mind? I love my DR. Just so nervous!!!!

If you are a good candidate for the procedure and you have chosen a good surgeon, you should be fine. For the right candidate it is a very safe procedure as long as you follow your surgeon's advice. 

All The Best !

India Plastic Surgeon

TT and nervous.

Everyone gets anxious before surgery. I would recommend you call your surgeon and discuss your concerns. That office is the one best suited to assist you with the process.

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck question

It is normal to have some apprehension and anxiety prior to surgery. You should call your doctor to discuss this. They are the one that should be counseling you to help you control your anxiety prior to the procedure. You may need another office visit to reassure you that things are in order.