Would I benefit most from an eyelid procedure, or eyebrow lift? (Photo)

I have saggy, dull, asymeticral eyes. I am not sure whether it is because of excess skin, low eyebrows, hooded eyelids, or something else. I would love to have eyes that are defined and beautiful. Based on these photos of my eyes, could any advice as to what would benefit me be given? Thank you so much in advance.

Ptosis

You have a ptosis of the upper lids so they look tired.  Your brow height looks normal. You should see an oculoplastic surgeon who will be able to evaluate your eyelid muscles and decide what surgery would be best for you.      

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

You do not need a brow lift.

You do need upper eyelid surgery.  You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.  The eyelid margin itself is heavy.  Also there is poor support for the upper eyelid platform skin and, in turn, for the upper eyelid lashes.  This is addressed with a combines ptosis procedure and blepharoplasty.  You need a very particular blepharoplasty called an anchor blepharoplasty where the upper eyelid incision is designed to fall precisely at a location to allow the anterior levator aponeurosis (the upper eyelid tendon) to support the eyelid platform skin below the crease and the upper eyelid lashes.  This combination of procedures will restore a bright eye look.  It will also typically allow the eyebrow to relax enough to recapture the natural youthful upper eyelid fullness.

Bilateral upper eyelid ptosis

Judging from your pictures, you have bilateral ptosis and your right side is slightly lower than your left.  Usually this condition is corrected with a procedure called ptosis repair to lift and make symmetric the eyelid height as even as possible. You don't have hooded eyelids and your brows are in good position and I would leave them alone at this point. A detail in-office exam is warranted to make sure you are the right candidate for ptosis repair. 

Johnny Mao, MD, FACS
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis ( droopy eyelids). They can be corrected by a surgical operation. It can be combined with a Blepharoplasty at the same time to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. 
All the best