Red bumps around nose after SeptoRhinoplasty/alarplasty. What kind of creams do you recommend me to apply? (Photos)

I had a SeptoRhinoplasty/ alarplasty on August 31,2016. I bought a spray peroxide bottle and sprayed onece directly on the sides and front of my nose. I instantly noticed I developed these little red bumps that looks like are filled with white puss. The bumps spreaded and now it looks like a rash. I stopped applying bacitracin. I clean the area with water and I'm letting the skin breathe. I don't get the cast removed until next Tuesday since my doctor is away. The nurse told me to take Benadryl.

Skin issues after rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and photos.  There are a variety of sources for the skin issue you have described including superficial skin infection as well as skin irritation from the antibiotic ointment.  It is best to see your plastic surgeon in person so he/she can take a look and guide you as to the best next step.  Sometimes calling your plastic surgeon may allow you to send the photos you have posted to him/her or his/her nurse.Good luck with the rest of your healing.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Red bumps

Topical mucopuricin anti-bacterial ointment may be worth trying or Fucidin ointment used twice daily but definitely see your surgeon

Early post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Recovery after Rhinoplasty

I recommend to check with your surgeon for a more delicate exploration and correct one based on a physical exploration. For bruising you can use arnica.

Nabil Fakih, MD
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon