Any suggestions on Invisalign? (photos)

I am 30 years old, I used to have braces when I was around 15, and never wore any retainers after braces were removed so now I have a gap in my bottom teeth , the dentist says my bite is really good and she says that if I would like to try invisalign to close the gap just in the bottom and that it would be a short treatment very few trays like around 10 , is this something done regularly just for gaps in one side of the mouth? Pics included

Perfect for Invisalign

You look to be a perfect case for Invisalign. I would recommend that you treat both the upper and lower arches to get the best result.

Doug Jopling,  DDS
Dallas,  Texas area

Plano Dentist