I put tea tree oil and toothpaste on it on a pimple, it burnt me and left a dark spot how do I get rid of it?

I had a pimple and I wanted it to go away so so I put tea tree oil and toothpaste on it, it eventually burnt me and left a dark spot how do I get rid of it ? HELP!

Hyperpigmentation

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I cannot give you a definitive diagnosis and treatment without an in person evaluation or photos, but it sounds like the irritation from the tea tree oil and toothpaste caused post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (dark spots). Treatment options to lighten these spots include topical lightening creams, chemical peels, or laser treatments. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.