I would like to know is a BBL revision usually cheaper then the original BBL?

I'm asking because I had this done in February of 2014 and the shape has changed.

Is a BBL revision usually cheaper then the original BBL?

That's a very insightful question Nadine.  Truth be told, a great deal of us love to achieve our interpretation of perfection, and are all about taking care of you at a significantly reduced cost, particularly as an existing patient, for things things that may be needed from time to time.  Consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements (Implants, Fat Grafting, and Combinations) to understand all your options.  Wish you the best!

Chula Vista Physician

Not usually, it takes more time, effort surgically. I charge the same fee in secondary or tertiary BBLs.

Revision BBL

Going with the same surgeon., a revision is probably less expensive than the original, but going to another surgeon it probably will be the same as a primary.