I have 300cc implants and want to replace them for a bigger size. What size do I need to get a D cup? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 13
Replacing 300 cc Breast Implants
You might also like...
C cup to a D cup
I have 300cc implants and want to replace them for a bigger size. What size do I need to get a D cup
Getting to a "D" cup
- The selection of implant needs to be between you and your surgeon.
- The right size depends on assessment of your tissues, measurements and goals.
- It cannot be done on-line.
- If you are going to Venezuela, I hope you speak Spanish well or your surgeon speaks English fluently because it will be a detailed discussion to be sure you get the right look.
- By the way, a "D" cup has no meaning, since cup sizes vary between bras. But a "D" look, is to look bigger than normal.
- That look depends on height, weight, chest width among other factors.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
I want a D cup.
A Personal consultation would answer this for you, but probably 150-200 cc more would result in the cup size you aim for.
Thanks for your question and your photos.
I am honestly impressed that 300 cc (and very high profile!) look so small on you, which tells me you should be pretty tall.
Even though online consultation will not be able to accurately answer this question for you, I can tell you that usually every 100cc represents a cup more. So, I would say at least 450-500 c to achieve the desired size. Again, a personal consultation would determine (if all the correct measures are taken) exactly what volume would be required, but that is not a problem as most surgeons have a stock of different sizes and projections to address every patients' needs.
What I would actually tell you to focus on would be on finding a surgeon who's work you like, in order for you to be certain he/she can deliver what you ask for.
Hope this answers your question in some way. If not, feel free to contact me.
Take good care,
Dr. Fernandez Goico
Sientra highly cohesive gel implants are the best!
Which size for D cup?
1) Guiding patients to explore reasonable options for breast implant size, usually two to three similar sizes, which allows the patient to visualize how different volumes affect their breast cup.
2) The best guide for a final breast implant size recommendation is derived using measurements from the patient’s own breasts and chest.
3) When measurements are considered then options for sizes can be presented.
4) I use the Mentor Volume Sizing System of breast sizers to demonstrate how these different volumes will look on a patient’s body.
5) This methods offers good reliability and is simple to use, but is not perfect.
When patients feel unsure about a size, we ask them back to the office to try sizing until they're very confident with the choice they're making.
Best wishes, Dr. ALDO
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.