Eye bags, what are my best treatment options? (Photo)

I'm 25 but because of these eye bags I look much older and plus after a 7 years of acne problem my skin lost the elasticity. What will be the best option for me to look young?

Lower lid TC bleph

From these photos, it looks like you would get a homerun result with an upper and lower lid TC blepharoplasty. This procedure would make you look more rested and open up your eye. In my experience the most important thing in assuring a quick recovery from blepharoplasty is minimizing bruising and swelling. Bruising is much easier to prevent that to get rid of. I have all my patients ice as much as possible from the time they get home until they go to sleep that first night. And I instruct them to not recline any more than 45 degrees until they go to sleep that night. And stay away from salt. Patients who follow these instructions generally heal very quickly with little or minimal bruising or swelling. See a board certified surgeon in your area with an expertise in aesthetic surgery for more information. Good luck with your procedure!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #blepharoplasty

Lower lid TC bleph

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

Options

You may find that you benefit most from a combination of treatments.  Fillers can be used to add volume to reveal a smoother looking under eye area.  Lasers, chemical peels and microneedling (Skin Pen) can improve skin quality and texture.  If you are wanting a more permanent option you may be a candidate for lower blepharoplasty surgery which redeposits the fat under the eye.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Options

Lower eyelid bulge

Thank you of your question.  Conservative dermal filler treatment to the tear trough can camouflage the bulge and create a natural smooth contour.  See a specialist to learn more and best wishes.  

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid bulge

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye Bags

Best to start with some fillers to the midface and tear trough.

Surgery to modify and move the fat is another option.

You are not just developing bags, but losing volume in your midface.

Dr. Denkler

Eye Bags

Dr. Denkler

Under Eye Bags

Hi begika,

The "bags" or "dark circles" that are present around your eyes in the picture are the result of orbital fat (which is present in all people) that has begun to prolapse or sag.  This can be congenital or the result of aging.  Orbital fat is not like other fat in the body which can be gained or lost.  Your two treatment options (for which you are a great candidate) would be:

1) Fill in the so-called "valley" (depression below the fat which is resulting in the dark shadow) with hyaluronic acid based fillers.

or

2) Surgically correct the prolapsed fat with a lower lid blepharoplasty in which the orbital fat is repositioned through an incision INSIDE the eye (no visible scar) in order to provide a smooth transition from the eye to the cheek and eliminate the dark circles/bags.

Dr. Paquet

Christian Paquet, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Under Eye Bags

Hi begika,

or

Dr. Paquet

Christian Paquet, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Eye bags

Thank you for your question and for your photo. You have amazing cheekbones! However, youve lost some fat between your eyelid and cheekbone creating a hollowness that gives you a "tired appearance." This can easily be fixed, in the hands of someone who does this routinely, with filler - best one is Restylane. I would recommend seeing a board certified facial plastic surgeon or board certified dermatologist who performs this procedure routinely. You will have very natural results that will last for years. I hope this helps and best of luck.

Lesley Rabach, MD

Eye bags

Lesley Rabach, MD

Dark Circles / Eye Bags and Wrinkles -- Fillers (Belotero, Volbella, Restylane Silk), Fraxel/Viva, Microneedling/PRP, TCA Peel

I suggest you see an expert for treatment to this area, if you are looking to avoid surgery fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, skin care can be used for this.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Non Surgical Blepharoplasty (Tear Trough Correction)

Hi and thanks for your question. From the pictures, it looks like your eye bags are hereditary and the issue is mostly puffiness, not hollows. It seems to me that you would benefit most from surgical blepharoplasty and fat repositioning to reduce the puffiness, with subsequent evaluation for filler injection to the tear troughs. Hope that helps.

Eye bags, what are my best treatment options?

The best long-term option for under eye bags is transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty with fat/bags repositioning. See following link. See an oculoplastic surgeon.  (Another less effective, but noninvasive, option is filler injection. See video.)

The combination of surgery and fillers will be the best

You may try the fillers and see if that will make you happy. But I believe you will need a combination of surgery and fillers to have the best lower eyelids.