Estimate Cost of Mommy Make Over. What else will I need done to give me an amazing body? (Photo)

Hi, Im planning on getting a mommy make over, I have around 50lbs left to lose but i figure I could get a rough idea as to what I would need. SO basically what I want is a Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift? + Augmentation, Lipo and Brazilian Butt Lift. My question is what is a rough estimate cost of all the procedures I would like to have done. Can I have them all done at once and is there anything else you can suggest I have done.

The Estimated Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.   Most importantly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Estimate Cost of Mommy Make Over. What else will I need done to give me an amazing body

Thank you for submitting your question.  Try to get to your optimal weight.  The cost of the surgical procedures will vary from city to city. You may want to consider having the breast and tummy tuck surgery and the BBL as separate procedures.  I would recommend you make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Best wishes.

Mommy Makeover

It is my pleasure to answer your question. You are a candidate for the Mommy Makeover. I recommend you to have surgery after you lose all weight wanted. You can have liposuction, brazillian but lift, tummy tuck and breast lift. It will depend on your health conditions on how many procedures done at one surgery.

Aramis Vega, MD

Hello. The costs for Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty will vary depending on what region of the US you live in and the physician doing the surgery. The cost can usually be broken down in to the surgical fee, the operating room fee, and the anesthesia fee. As the OR and anesthesia often charge by the hour, these fees can vary depending on how long it takes to do the procedure. Someone very petite with no fat (just loose skin) will take less time than someone larger. Total costs in the Bay Area probably range from under 10K to close to 15K or 20K. Depending on your insurance plan, repair of a hernia at the same time may be covered as well as some or all of the OR and anesthesia costs. This can vary widely. Select a plastic surgeon you are comfortable with who will take great care of you and has the talent to deliver the results you are looking for. Don't make price the deciding factor but take it into overall consideration.

Good luck! Dean Vistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Suggestions for a Mommy Makeover.

You are following the right path to lose weight 1st and then proceed with your surgery.  After a 50 lb weight loss you may note your body looks much different than it does now and your plans or what you feel needs doing may change.  Combining a breast lift/augmentation with a tummy tuck and liposuction would be enough for one setting.  Look carefully before deciding on fat grafting as the results are not as predictable as some other surgeries.  There is alot of marketing for it but the science states only about 30-40% fat survival.  Good shaping of the buttocks can be achieved by sculpting with liposuction only.  Cost vary depending on where you have it done, so it's best to consult with several surgeons in your area to get an average price.

Estimate Cost of Mommy Makeover. What else will I need done to give me an amazing body?

Given the number and size of procedures you are requesting, I probably would suggest you break up the mommy makeover into two separate procedures.  The breast lift/ augment and tummy tuck could be performed in one and the liposuction  & BBL in another.  Diet and exercise will also be very important in achieving the best result.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a mommy makeover depends on the combination of procedures.

It would be impossible to give you a specific quote. It looks as though you would benefit aesthetically from breast surgery, abdominal surgery, liposuction, in gluteal augmentation if you wish. The combination of procedures would determine the cost.

Planning a mommy make-over

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Congratulations on your plan to lose weight - good for you!
  • It is hard to predict surgical results - especially since things may change as you lose weight.
  • You photo suggests that after your weight loss, you may want a lower body lift, not just a tummy tuck.
  • Connecticut tends to be an expensive state - this site will give you average costs for procedures near you.
  • It is often possible to do a tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation at one time.
  • Most surgeons recommend doing the BBL with extensive liposuction separately.
  • It's a matter of good results and safety - so 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Estimate Cost of Mommy Make Over. What else will I need done to give me an amazing body?

Pregnancy can take a toll on a women's body. In order to help reverse some of the effects of child bearing, many women choose to have a "mommy makeover". A mommy makeover can involve ANY of the areas affected by pregnancy:  most commonly a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breast augmentation and/or lift (mastopexy).  Other commonly requested surgical procedures include liposuction surgery and/or genitalia surgery. You may find the attached link, dedicated to “mommy makeover” surgery concerns, helpful to you as you learn more.  When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider,  type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Body sculpting

To achieve the "Amazing Body" that is possible, is an investment in  time to heal from each surgery, understanding the risks, Partnership with the plastic surgeon during the healing, surgeries time, and not care about the cost to get what you want