Double chin fat removal age 30 male , how to find a best doctor? (photos)

As per suggestions from Doctors for my previous post , first thanks for response . To be honest I never been hospital , Can you please let me know how to search for a doctor on Google , what things should I look for in a Doctor , what is the best avg price for treatment and best doctors near CT I have wedding on Jan 2 2017 , so need to recover before that with very best results . Again Chin lipo or Cool scripting or any best option in my case ?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Double chin fat removal age 30 male , how to find a best doctor?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery combined with liposuction and removal of excess skin using the same incision for implant placement.

Hope this helps.