Does anyone know the best augmentation for my breasts? (Photo)

So I've gone to Doctors and everywhere is expensive. Mother of two and have lopsided boobs. What do I need to do to correct them?!!

Asymmetric Breasts

Hi,
I think you have a situation that requires different procedures for each breast. The position of the right breast is ok but it needs volume. The position of the left breast is low (comparatively) and doesnt need as much volume. You could go with a lift on the left and implants in both or consider AFG (fat grafting breast augmentation) instead. The best thing to do is visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and run through the options. Unfortunately, there is cost involved and I would make sure you see reputable surgeons before deciding.

You get what you pay for

You have a problem that most experienced qualified plastic surgeons can deal well with. If you are looking for the cheapest way out you may be unhappy with the results. Remember - you often get what you pay for.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Breast augmentation with lift , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with moderate projection.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Implant selection

First, I think that you could benefit from a small gift on the lower breast along with implants. But as to what implant is best for you, that requires an exam in person and a discussion about your goals. Best of luck!

Breast asymmetry

It is not uncommon to have differences between the breasts, actually more the normal occurrence.  Especially, after children, and commonly after breast feeding, one breast will become more ptotic (hanging lower) than the other, in this case, the left breast.  It also appears that the left breast may be wider and have a larger volume, something to consider if this was the case even before children...
Implants with an augmentation can correct alot of the size asymmetry, but the lateral position of your left nipple may be worse after an augmentation.  A mastopexy (lift) may be required to further improve the ptosis and position of nipple.  
I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and evaluate you for the right procedures.

John McFate, MD

Asymmetry

From the photographs, I can only tell you what I would do and that certainly may be different from wherever you choose to do the surgery. I would do a lift on the left and reduce the volume to match that of the right and then put two of the same size silicone gel implants in the dual plane position. That way, with any change in weight the breast have a better chance of staying the same size. The cost is certainly going to be variable based on geography, skill of the position, type of surgical center, amongst other things. A board-certified plastic surgeon in your region would be the best person to offer you guidance in this regard. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

You have asymmetry however I feel that the difference will be significantly less pronounced once you have the breast augmentation surgery

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation Options

Great question - as you are learning from your consultations breast augmentation surgery is not a one size fits all solution.

Though the information in a single photo is limited it looks as though you have enough asymmetry in terms of volume shape and nipple position that each breast will need to be approached slightly differently.

What exactly takes place will depend on the details of your exam and the specifics of where you want to go regarding final  volume shape and longevity.

I understand that getting expert care from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon can be expensive, but there is too much at stake to entrust your results to non-experts even if the up front costs are lower.

Best of luck with your selection.

Regards

Dr Nodwell

Trefor Nodwell, MD
Ottawa Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical breasts are common. Their correction varies depending on the cause(s) of the asymmetry. In your case you would need augmentation on the right and a breast lift with possible augmentation on the left. A physical examination of your breasts would be important in deciding on the best strategy. You may wantto inquire about financing.

George Lefkovits, MD

BA sizes

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well.

The thing about size is...
Did You Know? Implant size (measured by cubic centimeters, or “cc”) only matters as far as it will help you get the look you want. In these photos, can you guess who has the larger sized implants?

What limits how big you should go?

1. Your current breast size. This matters because you’ve got to have enough existing breast tissue to cover the implant. If you haven’t got a lot to spare, some implants may just be too big to fit.
2. Your chest and shoulder width. Fortunately, implants come in different base widths so you can get a size that works well with your frame.

I recommend to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon for a person evaluation and to talk about your goals.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD