Am i allowed to drink other things besides water while I have my clear correct on?

I wanted to know if it was ok to drink other liquids besides water while i have my clear correct on. i like to drink my coffe during the morning hours at work and didnt know if this was possible to do with the retianers on.

ClearCorrect

Except for cold or room temp water, always remove aligners while drinking anything. Any fluid will get inside the aligner and be held against your teeth possibly for hours and can cause staining or damage the teeth and aligners.