After Liposuction for a BBL I have like a swollen tube like appearance going down my flank . Any suggestions? (photos)

I have a tube lime appearance that feels like swollen tissue on my flank . what is it ? And will it go away ? What do I have to do for it to get better ? . my PS said its scar tissue under skin. What is your oppinon.it hurts if a massage with fingertips. In the morning its not as swollen , it gets more swollen in the afternoon.

Tube like appearance

Depending on how long ago your procedure was done will have a big impact on what your final results will look like.

Even during the swollen phase immediately after liposuction patients should look a little more even than you do.

still, results take 3 to 6 months so it's not a good idea to judge results too early.

I have a feeling the area just below your area of fullness was treated a little more aggressively and the "tube" may have not had enough treatment.

The area just above the groin tends to be thin and should not be liposuction aggressively.

The area around the belly button tends to have more fat that requires much more effort or fat removed.

In your case I suggest you wait 3 to 6 months for your final results and review your results with your plastic surgeon.

By then all the scat tissue should be mature and should not be interfering with your final result.

At that time you may or may not need a revision depending on what the results look like.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Liposuction area

You did not mention when your surgery occurred. If it was in the last few months, then it is likely swelling. Massage may help.