Invisalign effectiveness and cost? (Photo)

My teeth have always bothered me. I have crowded bottom teeth and relatively straight top teeth (2 top teeth are set back a little). I was wondering how effective Invisalign would be for my teeth. Also, what would an estimated cost range be to straighten my teeth based on the pictures. Thanks so much!

Yes to #Invisalign #DrSoftTouch

Hello Kat,
Invisalign is an excellent option for you. The cost of Invisalign, or any dental treatment for that matter, varies depending on where you live and the dentist you select.  I would recommend seeing an experienced Invisalign provider for a complete evaluation.  I always recommend doing some online research and finding a dentist with great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO
RealSelf100

Invisalign® effectiveness

Invisalign® should be a viable option in your case.  I would recommend having a consultation with an orthodontist to discuss your treatment options.  It is possible that your case may require only a few aligners and could be submitted as an express case of invisalign® which is typically less expensive.  In reference to the question of effectiveness, Invisalign® does have some limitations with certain tooth movements.  The crowding of the lower arch should not be a problem using aligner therapy.  Vertical movements and leveling of your upper teeth may be a challenge.  There are techniques that are used with clear aligners that address these difficult movements.  I would recommend discussing these concerns at the consultation.  I hope this information was helpful. Dr. C

Benjamin Cassalia, DMD, MSD
Doylestown Orthodontist