Concerned about hollowing under eyes, what is best to treat my Hollowing? (photo)

I was thinking fat transfer???

Doctor Answers 3

Belotero is a filler that gives good results.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hollowing under the eyes is always a tough problem. Fat injections are very unpredictable and can be lumpy/bumpy easily. Belotero tends to be very consistent and predictable for roughly $550 per eye and last about 6 months. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 46 reviews

Hollowing under eyes corrected with fat grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Under eye hollows, and even hollows above the eyelid can very effectively be treated with fat grafting. 

This is a very technique dependent procedure that requires considerable patience, experience and expertise in order to achieve ideal results.

Please do considerable research and look at many many before and after photos before making a decision about selecting a plastic surgeon. 

Michael Law MD

Member, Alpha Omega Alpha

Member, American Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery

Member, American Society Plastic Surgeons

Member, Royal Society of Medicine (England)

Member Phi Beta Kappa

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 123 reviews

Belotero Balance- Dermal Filler

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
The most effective and immediate results driven procedure is the use of dermal fillers to correct under-eye hallows.  I have found that BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is a highly effective treatment.  It can be layered to fill in the deep grooves, minimizing the dark circles and deep crease.  Treatment will last about 8 months.  Depending on severity of hallows, two syringes of filler is usually necessary to fully correct. 

Julie E. Russak, MD
New York Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.