Concerned about hollowing under eyes, what is best to treat my Hollowing? (photo)

I was thinking fat transfer???

Belotero is a filler that gives good results.

Hollowing under the eyes is always a tough problem. Fat injections are very unpredictable and can be lumpy/bumpy easily. Belotero tends to be very consistent and predictable for roughly $550 per eye and last about 6 months. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Belotero Balance- Dermal Filler

The most effective and immediate results driven procedure is the use of dermal fillers to correct under-eye hallows.  I have found that BELOTERO BALANCEĀ® Dermal Filler is a highly effective treatment.  It can be layered to fill in the deep grooves, minimizing the dark circles and deep crease.  Treatment will last about 8 months.  Depending on severity of hallows, two syringes of filler is usually necessary to fully correct. 

Julie E. Russak, MD