What procedures would help get rid of my flanks and give me a better butt? (photos)

I've had two tummy tucks in the past year(1 was a revision for the botched 1st one) I also had lipo done to my sides. At first I didn't think it was so bad but I still don't like how I look when I'm shirtless. There's also the issue of not having a shapelier butt. No matter how much I workout, I can't seem to get any definition back there. I don't want to get a Brazilian butt lift because the fat can melt away. I also have the issue of loose skin at the top of my butt crack that always gets "pinched"

Waist issue

Yes, you have loose skin. You might want to have the area directly excised if it bothers you.  Lipo does make it looser in some patients.

Waistline and buttock enhancement options

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure.  In your case it appears as though you still have some residual fatty deposits in your love handles.  If after liposuction and buttock implants there remains loose skin then a love handle tuck (ie skin removal) may be considered. Please read on for more general surgical details:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock enhancement options

In order to obtain a more shapely buttocks, you have 3 options: 

1) Buttock implants: placed centrally to increase projection

2) Fat grafting (BBL): helps increase overall buttock size meanwhile contouring and increasing lateral fullness

3) Buttock lift: reduces any sagging appearance 

Fat does not melt away following BBL. 100% of the fat cells should successfully take during BBL procedure. In the first 3 months after BBL, patients can see a 30% reduction in size because of swelling. At 3 months, you should no longer have swelling and your buttock size will remain stable. So you can have your desired size after swelling has subsided, a good physician will over-injection of 30 to 50% of volume desired.  

A consultation is helpful in providing a more accurate assessment.

Arian Mowlavi, MD