I am wondering the cost of a nose surgery? (Photo)

What is the cost of nose surgery?

Nose surgery cost depends on what is done and how complicated it is and so can vary between $3500-$8000.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Nasal Surgery

The cost of rhinoplasty surgery will vary tremendously depending on what needs to be done but the charges for the surgeon's fee, anesthesiologist, and operating room will be $7,000-9,500.

The cost of nose surgery

The cost of nose surgery is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time monitored under general anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the procedure in addition all of the post operative follow up appointments. More important than price is to shop quality, since the nose is most prominent feature on  your face. Rhinoplasty is also one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. For more information  and many examples, please see  the link and the video below

Dear Mari569, Fees for rhinoplasty vary from patient to patient and surgeon to surgeon however the general costs would be around $6000.00 to $11,000.00. Most surgeons like myself offer complimentary consultations so I would suggest consulting with some experts in the field, Have imaging performed to see the proposed results and what rhinoplasty can accomplish for you. Then review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure he/she can surgically attain the desired result and then you will be informed of your options and will have various quotes for the procedure. See examples of imaging in the video above and before and after rhinoplasty photographs in the link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Cost for Rhinoplasty

This is a difficult question as fees are subject to where you are in the country, what surgeon you are seeing, and the extent of the work that needs to be done.

In general you are probably looking at fees somewhere between $5,000 to $10,000.

Best of Luck,

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon