What are non surgical ways to get my stomach flat and toned (don't want a tummy tuck)? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Tummy tuck effect without surgery?
- Congratulations on your baby - hope you and the baby are fine.
- The only way to get a tummy tuck result is to have a tummy tuck but this will help -
- First, lose to a normal weight.
- Keep up the work outs.
- No umbilicoplasty - it will do nothing for you.
- Even when thin and fit, you will have loose skin and muscle - but it's the best you can do without surgery.
- If you plan more children - no tummy tuck until you've had your babies.
Non-Surgical Ways to Flatten Your Stomach
Thank you for your question and photos. To answer your question, The most effective non-surgical methods to reduce the excess fat of your stomach are Coolsculpt and Sculpsure. From your photos, you will require multiple treatments to see the improvement you desire. Unfortunately, they won't significantly improve the laxity of your skin like a tummy tuck will. To tone your stomach muscles, you are on the right track in proceeding with diet and exercise, especially cardio. Unfortunately, any loose skin will not look "toned". An umbilicoplasty will not do much more than to remove excess skin hooding over your belly button.From your photos, You would benefit most from a surgical procedure, likely a combination of tummy tuck and liposuction, to get the best results. I understand your hesitancy in going this direction, but suggest that you see a plastic surgeon to understand the benefits of these different options as well as the risks of local vs. general anesthesia. Best of luck!
What can I do to get rid of the fat from my pregancy weight gain?
You might also like...
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.