Is this indent normal 1 1/2 weeks post op Brazilian butt lift? (Photo)

I had a Brazilian butt lift done little over a week ago. This morning is the first time I saw this dent, that was not there yesterday. I'm really scared it won't fix itself and I cannot go through another surgery. It's hanging on the bottom basically sagging and has an indent. As you can see the mark on my butt is where the body suit opens up. It does not fully cover the backside.

Contour dent after BBL

You are still very early after BBL. This dent can just be from the compression garment and swelling in that area. Follow-up with your surgeon and give yourself more time to heal before judging results. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Is this indent normal 1 1/2 weeks post op Brazilian butt lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...You have to be careful with the sitting, if you're not sitting on  your boopy pillow that can appear... Maybe you sit the wrong way? be careful and protect the shape of your buttocks, remember that fat grafted can get absorbed and is also moldable...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Fat Loss

Your indentation can be due to fat loss in the area.  I would minimize sitting, and pressure on the buttocks.  This area may need to be treated in the future.  However at this time patience is important.  It will take time to heal and see how the rest of the fat behaves. 

Christopher Khorsandi, MD

The dent may be a result of your compression garment which has a tendency to create irregularities but which are usually temporary. I would suggest that you follow-up with your PS. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD - Account Suspended

Indentations from compression garments tend to go away if they are not worn past 4-6 weeks. I personally would recommend that you find a different 1st stage garment. I do a lot of these in my practice and use Design Veronique exclusively. They make a few different garments specifically for BBLs. They have full coverage over the buttocks and will not create a dent like this. 

Erika Sato, MD, FACS