Must I Completely Remove Eyeliner Before Using Latisse?

Some eyeliner always remains after I wash off my mascara. Does every bit of eyeliner need to be removed before I apply Latisse?

Remove makeup before Latisse

It is always best to remove makeup before applying Latisse for best results, the makeup may create a barrier and prevent the Latisse from doing its job.

Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Yes to improve effectiveness

It's better to remove all makeup before you apply Latisse. This allows the product to work more effectively.

Application of Latisse

The textbook answer to this quesiton is to completely remove all makeup and cleanse the area prior to application of the Latisse in order to ensure consistent and equal distribution of the product to the hair follicles.