What is the average cost of a standard neck lift? Please, give me some idea!

No where can I find this information to compare with what I have been quoted by a local plastic surgeon. The procedure I have been quoted consists of some fat removal below my chin on my neck. A small incision will be made there and then behind my ears to pull away the skin. This will be done under a general. As I understand this is pretty much the norm. What is the range of costs? Is there anyone who can give me an answer to this question? PLEASE!

The Approximate Cost of a Necklift

The #price of a #Necklift is always a concern when deciding whether or not to have a cosmetic procedure. Patients’ needs and goals vary, so there is no fixed price for a necklift. The contributing factors to the cost include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, medication cost and the anesthesia fee. Estimated fees may also be found here on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Secondly, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Cost Of Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Neck Rejuvenation is often used in conjunction with a Concept™ Facelift, in order to provide rejuvenation to the whole area. Neck Rejuvenation can include tightening the platysma muscle which can be an extra procedure which some patients may need to ensure a tight contour neck.  Tightening of the platysma muscle (also know as platysmaplasty) will require a small incision under the chin away from direct view to gain access to the front edge of the muscle on the neck; they are sutured together with permanent stitches.  The muscles of the neck are the foundations and building blocks of the neck are fundamental to achieving a tight and toned result. Alternatively, some patients may need neck liposuction, for those who have excess fat under the chin.  

Overall, to obtain the best results a combination of neck rejuvenation procedure maybe needed. Neck Rejuvenation is often used in conjunction with a Concept™ Facelift, in order to provide rejuvenation to the whole area. I perform my facelift and neck lift under local anaesthetic, meaning minimal bruising and swelling is experienced by patients.  This significantly reduces the recovery time experienced, therefore patients being able to return to their daily lives with public view within 5-7 days.  This is why it is important to have a comprehensive consultation with a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve and a formal quotation.  A standard neck lift would be £4,100 then normally platsmaplasty or neck liposuction would be approximately £2,500 extra.  Best Wishes 

Cost of a neck lift

As you would expect fees vary considerably across the country and even in the same county. For a neck lift alone, we would charge typically $4500 to $7000. The range is significant as the scope of a necklift can vary considerably from one patient to another. Consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Lower Face/Neck Lifts run around $11,000 for quality work and can be done under local.

A lower face/neck lift is easy to undergo under tum. local with a little iv sedation for comfort  and is very affordable for only $11,000 and soooooo...... worth it.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Cost varies based upon the type of procedure, regional market pricing and the surgeon. I suggest that you consult with a few board certified facial plastic surgeons as a few consultation with local surgeons will allow you to determine the average cost. Many offices will provide financing programs to assist you with the cost. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

What is the average cost of a standard neck lift?

Thank you for your question.  Based on multiple reviews on realself, the average cost for a lower face lift or neck lift is around $12000.  This will vary based on geography and demand for certain surgeons.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Average cost of a neck lift versus face/neck left

In our practice, a necklift does not involve  any skin removal, only fatty deposits in the neck are removed along with a platysma plasty to improve the jawline. Neck lifts are performed on patients less than 50 years of age  who have adequate skin tone.  Patients who are over 50 years of age with poor skin tone require a lower face AND neck lift. The cost of a necklift is directly proportional to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time monitored under general anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fees for performing the procedure in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments. In our practice, a neck lift takes 1.5 hours, while a lower face and neck lift takes 2.5 hours. For more information, many before-and-after results of both procedures and our current price list for both procedures, please see the link and the video below