I have developed a widening scar than is paper thin and hurts at times. What do I do.

Doctor Answers 1


It is best to see your surgeon to be evaluated for appropriate scar management.  Some inject them, some use topical agents, and some re-excise them.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.