Both don't look bad separately but shouldn't they match? if it doesn't correct itself - what do you suggest? (photos)

I will wait until implant settles and give 4-6 months time to go through the healing process. It's just hard to be patient,but I promise to do my best I wanted to know If Drs take any pics of what breast look like without implants when you do revision?. (after 12 years- caps cont and silicone leak- 1 month ago revision). Each breast diff shape neither so bad but shouldn't they match? If it doesn't get better -what r my options I will continue to do the massage as My dr explained Thank you

Post op symmetry concerns

The symmetry and position of your breasts appear well matched- the nipples are slightly asymmetric but this is very common and would likely be related to differences between their positions pre op.

Try to continue to be patient as you heal.

All the best 

Breast augmentation healing

Thank you for your question, photo, and thorough description. It is normal for your breasts to sit oddly and heal asymmetrically at first. Massaging will definitely help, however, no two breasts are ever completely symmetrical. If you are concerned or have any more questions, you can see your plastic surgeon for more information and tips. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast asymmetry

No two breasts are exactly the same and yours are no exception but I will say that they look  more symmetric than most.  I think you have a nice result.

Asymmetric Healing

Thank
you for the question.  Yes, it would be best to wait 4-6 months before judging the final result because at this time your implants are still settling and your breasts healing.  It would be best to contact your board-certified plastic surgeon if you have any concerns. Best of luck.
Dr. Michael Omidi.
An
in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess
your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Keep Being Patient

It sounds like you are on the right track with breast massage and a large dose of wait and see. With massage it looks like the implants may round out more symmetrically. Stay in touch with your surgeon. You will continue to see changes.

Good Luck! 

J. Dayne Petersen, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Give it some time. It takes 3 to 6 months for the breasts to settle into position. Evaluate your result at 6 months before making any decisions. Continue to follow your surgeons instructions and contact him or her with any concerns. Best of luck.

Before photos?

It would be nice to see your before photos to comment on your result.    There will always be slight asymmetry between the breasts.  You are right to give it some time before judging your final result.  Best wishes.

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Likely to improve

You are likely to keep improving and they will mold into shape.  Most doctors don't take photos of the breasts with the implants removed.
Great you are hanging in there.
Keep seeing your doctor.

Breast augmentation

Yes, waiting for-six months is the best answer. Considering you had a previous capsule contracture I would follow your surgeons advice on massage and support throughout the healing 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon