Can I receive Euflexxa injection to my knee the same day I go for filler Voluma?

They both contain the same ingredient Hyraulinoic Acid

Safe to get Voluma and Euflexxa on same day

Yes. Both products are HA based so shouldn't be problem to get Voluma and Euflexxa on the same day. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Hyaluronic acid injections

Hyaluronic acid is a key component of your skin and joints. A lot of the thought behind these injections is that we are simply replacing what has been lost in the aging process. So yes, it should be just fine to have Hyaluronic acid injected into 2 different places as I have never heard of a max dose and the HA should not move from where it is injected. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Can I receive Euflexxa injection to my knee the same day I go for Voluma?

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  It is safe to pursue Voluma and Euflexxa injections on the same day.  Best wishes.