BBL in Columbus or Cincinnati area? What is the cost?

After three kids and lots of weight fluctuation I've lost what small but I had. I'm 5'9 155 lbs. very interested in a BBL. I would like to find a well qualified doctor with experience and affordable. What is a reasonable amount to pay for this procedure? Any suggestions will help! Thanks in advance.

The price for BBL varies a great deal based upon the demand for the surgeon and the total amount of surgery to be done.

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.  

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I will recommend you to research about board certified plastic surgeons, remember that details depends on that. good luck finding your surgeon!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Cost of a Brazilian

Your best source for determining geographic prices for cosmetic procedures it's a real self.

I have included the link below.

You can look up what patients actual costs have been.

Price is no guarantee of quality results.

That said the majority of experienced talented and qualified plastic surgeons generally do not give lowball prices.

According to RealSelf expect to pay around $7500.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Cost of BBL in Ohio

See several board certified plastic surgeons for consultations and to receive the range of prices in your area. Good luck.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Price varies by Location,Surgeon,Anesthesia, Etc.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon