Does sleeping on side's cause dislodging of breast implants?

I'm currently 3 months post op with 400cc sub muscular. My doctor said over a month ago it's okay to sleep on my side's but I'm worried if they can dislodge from sleeping how i used to. Does anyone know if it's fully safe yet?

Implants and sleeping

I allow patients to sleep in any position they want at this point in time as long as they are comfortable.

Implants and sleeping

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Sleeping with breast implants

Thank you for your question. Three months after an augmentation you should be able to sleep anyway that is comfortable to you. I counsel patients to resume all their activities without restrictions prior to 3 months post-operatively.

Eric E. Wegener, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

Sleeping with breast implants

Eric E. Wegener, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon