Does sleeping on side's cause dislodging of breast implants?

I'm currently 3 months post op with 400cc sub muscular. My doctor said over a month ago it's okay to sleep on my side's but I'm worried if they can dislodge from sleeping how i used to. Does anyone know if it's fully safe yet?

Implants and sleeping

I allow patients to sleep in any position they want at this point in time as long as they are comfortable.

Sleeping with breast implants

Thank you for your question. Three months after an augmentation you should be able to sleep anyway that is comfortable to you. I counsel patients to resume all their activities without restrictions prior to 3 months post-operatively.

Eric E. Wegener, MD
Jackson Plastic Surgeon