Possible ptosis in both eyes? (photos)

My right eye has always had a more "drooped" appearance as opposed to the left. After observing some example pictures of ptosis, it seems as though this may be the case? Then after further examining some photos of myself, it seems as though I may have ptosis in both eyes? I notice how my brow sits higher on my left eye, which I know sometimes happens when your brain overcompensates for the need to see better. Wondering if I would benefit from surgery on both eyes, thanks in advance!

Is ptosis repair required on both eyelids?

Thank you for sharing your question and photos. You likely will require correction of both upper eyelids. Comprehensive evaluation and guidance by an experienced, board-certified Oculoplastic Surgeon is the next step for you. Sometimes, one eyelid will be addressed at a time, while other times simultaneous surgery on both lids is required.
Good luck,

This is pretty severe ptosis.

I definitely recommend that you see a fellowship trained oculoplastic surgeon.  There are several excellent fellowship trained surgeons in your community.   When you call determine if they accept your heal insurance. The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that can help you find a highly qualified surgeon close to home.