Can I have a smooth back, defined smaller waist and flatter stomach with BBL? 185lbs, 5'7, want to transfer fat to butt. (photo)

I had a panniculectomy a few years ago. I'm now ready to have lipo. How much do you estimate the cost?

Can you get the body type that you desire?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

•  Tweet

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

•  Tweet

Can I have a smooth back, defined smaller waist and flatter stomach with BBL?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift although you may get better results with a tummy tuck rather than just liposuction with your BBL. A tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the abdomen.  Liposuction will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. Using the fat grafted for a BBL will give you a perkier, rounded posterior. Best is to have an in person consultation to determine the best plan for you. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL Questions

Thank you for your question and photos.  Based on your photos you are a reasonably good candidate for a BBL. You will get a smaller waist, flatter tummy and shapelier buttocks with liposuction and fat transfer.  The back area will be smoother but not completely smooth due to the excess skin laxity that is present.  Some of that laxity will be corrected with liposuction but not 100%.  If you are ok with the skin laxity issue, then you have a good chance of being happy with the BBL procedure.  The only way to garantee a completely smooth back is to remove some of the skin at the price of scars.  I do not necessarily recommend this procedure for you, but want for you to have realsitic expectations regarding the outcome that is possible for you.  I hope that helps!  All the best.

BBL Questions