I am wanting to get an idea for the total cost of a thigh/buttock lift in Columbus, Ohio area. Any suggestions?

I have lost 165 pounds and am looking into getting a thigh/buttock lift at the same time in Columbus, OH area. I have already had an abdominiplasty and beast lift a year ago. Also considering breast implants, rhinoplasty, and lip implants in the future.

Massive weight loss

Congratulations on losing all that weight.  The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon so it is hard to give you a number. Best of luck.

Thank you for your question.Cost varies per location and doctor. The only way to get a quote is to schedule a consultation and have a estimate given to you then. I recommend when scheduling a consultation that you do so with a board certified plastic surgeon. I can tell you that the Real Self average cost for a buttock lift is between $7,000-$8,000 and a thigh lift is between $8,000 and $9,000. When combining multiple procedures most offices offer a discount on the overall price and/or payment plans so I would ask about that during your consultation also. Best of luck!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon