I had inner thigh lipo and tummy lipo 4 weeks ago.

I can't tell at all about my results on either one yet, which I know is normal. My question is this. I have a fat pocket on my inner thigh on one side on the upper part. It doesn't seem swollen at all. It seems to be all fat. The other side does not have nearly as much of this. Is this normal at this point? I asked my doctor, and he said we will keep an eye on it.

Liposuction - one area might have been missed

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

Your doctor is doing the right thing. You need to wait a full six months, at times longer, before you can know if the area has residual fat or is just swollen.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Lipo at 4 weeks

At four weeks you are likely still swollen.  Best to give it 4-6 months to settle down. Good luck.......

Still Need to Wait & See

At this point it will be difficult to determine. You won't know your final results until about 6 months. I recommend adding RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer