I am interested in improving my body appearance. I have looked into BBL and mommy makeover. Any suggestions? (photo)

I would like to hear some professional recommendations and suggestion to achieve a full figured woman's image: round buttock, full thighs, flat abdomen. I want a smooth flowing shape! What procedure should I consider first?

I am interested in improving my body appearance.

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures  According with your pictures to get a flat abdomen the best procedure for your body would be a Tummy Tuck, , this  surgery is especially useful in women who have had multiple pregnancies , after which the skin and abdominal muscles have relaxed and have not recovered their initial tone, and the liposuction of certain areas of your body then injected them to your buttocks, you would give a more firm and rounded form. But first you have to be evaluated in person by a certified plastic surgeon. best wishes!!

I am interested in improving my body appearance. I have looked into BBL and mommy makeover. Any suggestions?

Based on your pictures, a tummy tuck with liposuction would give you a very nice result. A BBL can be added also. See link below for examples.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Thank you for your question .   You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the laser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Thank you for your question, and for providing the pictures.
Based on the pictures, liposuction to your lower back, selectively placing that fat into the buttocks to create a more round and full shape, and then abdominal liposuction with an abdominoplasty should give you a very nice shape.  I cannot comment on the breast lift (which you mentioned in your picture comments) as those aren't shown.  Of course, this is based on the pictures alone.  I recommend you consult with several local/regional plastic surgeons to discuss your goals and your options.  Best of luck!

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

BBL and Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question and providing photos. If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck is appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles.This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have
lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. Also, if you desire to restore the firmness and shape of your breasts, then a breast lift is right for you. In general, a breast lift raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Sometimes the areola (the pigmented skin surrounding the nipple) has become enlarged over time, and a breast lift will reduce this as well. Typically all these surgeries are done at the same time which is commonly called a mommy makeover. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.