I have $7700 available on my CareCredit card. I don't think it's enough for the abdominoplasty I've desperately waiting to get.

After a C-section, my mid section was left destroyed. I've been working out with a trainer for a year and made great progress, but my midsection refuses to budge. I was scheduled with OSU for an abdominoplasty. The university told us to get CareCredit to finance it. Upon approval, then said that $2600 of my estimate had to be paid in cash/credit because it was a fee to the hospital (who doesn't accept CareCredit). Who takes CareCredit (solely) with prices comparable to the $7700 OSU offered?

Everybody in Columbus takes CareCredit but OSU

You likely have more than enough money -- but now you have to make sure you are a good candidate.  OSU hospital is a bit dysfunctional when it comes to cosmetic surgery.  Most other surgeons in town will be able to work with you. Some of us have our own surgery facilities if you are in good health and won't require an overnight stay in the hospital.  Call around to some other offices -- we'd be happy to help.  Good luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

I am a board certified Plastic Surgeon. I perform my Tummy Tucks at a surgery center that takes care credit. If you are interested in a consult call 859-429-3333

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Care credit

This is really simple, many cosmetic plastic surgeons take care credit as a means of financing their patients for plastic surgery. You should be able to look around locally and find multiple plastic surgeons whom would be happy to take care of you(and your tummy) for a reasonable price. IF you cannot find someone local to perform your surgery, many patients travel to larger near-bye cities for their plastic surgery needs as the markets are more competitive and therefore prices are also more competitive. Good luck and I hope you are able to have your tummy tuck that you deserve.

Nathan Eberle, MD, DDS
Weston Physician