Can Tummy Reconstruction, Liposuction & Breast Reduction/Lift with small implant (fullness) be done all in one surgery? (photo)

I want a look where i flow from stomach to mons pubis, not look pieced together as I do now from a prior tummy tuck. Is that possible? My breasts sag, no adipose tissue in the upper breasts, is a small implant with a lift or reduction the only way to get this result? Would Liposuction of the back result in saggy skin? If so can all that skin be tightened with a tummy reconstruction? Any feedback with a thigh lift /lipo? I need to do this within a month!

Mommy Makeover

If you are deemed healthy enough by your surgeon, these procedures can be performed together.  Breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck is commonly referred to as mommy makeover.  Many surgeons add liposuction to most tummy tuck surgeries.  From your photos, it looks like you would be a good candidate for revision tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation.  Schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to see if you are a candidate.

Trey Aquadro, MD
Auburn, AL

Breast/Body Contouring

Thank you for your pictures.  You could benefit from a breast lift/reduction. Based on your picture I think you are a reasonable candidate for a tummy tuck and some liposuction.  This can be performed at the same time. 

Can Tummy Reconstruction, Liposuction & Breast Reduction/Lift with small implant (fullness) be done all in one surgery?

Tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift with augmentation can be performed in the same surgery if you are healthy, and the surgeon can keep total surgical time to 4 or 5 hours.  Find an expert in these surgeries with good reviews and good before and after pictures.

Multiple procedures

As long as you are healthy, it  is common to do  breast implants with a lift and a tummy tuck all at the same time. This is now called a Mommy Makeover. Discuss the risk/benefits of combining these procedures with your surgeon.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures at the same operative setting

It is possible that the procedures you are interested in could be done in one operation but an examination would be needed to assess your exact condition and your overall medical health.  You would benefit from an adominoplasty with a lowering of the transverse scar and a breast lift.  If you are happy with your breast volume you will not need implants.  Can not comment on liposuction of the back.  

Tummy tuck and breast aug with lift

It is certainly possible to have a breast augmentation with a lift and a tummy tuck performed at the same time if you are healthy.  

Everything but placing an implant "could" be done on one surgery with the caveat that if too much blood loss I would stop before completing. Placement of implants as a second operation..

Mommy makeover

Based on your pictures, you appear to be a great candidate for all of these procedures.  It is also more cost effective to do as many of them as you can in one surgery.  I would suggest setting up a consultation so that your plastic surgeon can go over the risks and benefits of each procedure as well as help you determine the size and type of implants to use.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Yes these can be done in one setting if you are healthy and your surgeon has experince in doing multiple procedures in one operation.    These are commonly done together and referred to as a "Mommy Makeover".    Best to you

Good candidate for a mommy makeover

From the photographs it looks as though you would benefit from an abdominoplasty, mastopexy with implants, in liposuction. These are commonly done together in healthy patients Referred to these days is a mommy makeover.