I'm 20, and believe that I have tuberous breasts, but I am unsure. Are they likely to develop more? (Photo)

Tuberous breasts

Thank you - you do have tuberous breasts from the photos you have posted. There are many approaches to correcting this and it depends on whether you wish to increase the volume of your breasts as well. In my practice I have found that a combine breast lift (including reduction of the size of your areolar of your breasts) combined with implants - a single stage augmentation mastopexy - will give the best results. If you are considering this, make sure you choose a surgeon who is comfortable and experienced in carrying out an augmentation mastopexy. 

Edinburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

In my opinion, you have tuberous-like, but not completely, tuberous breasts.  However the surgical approach for optimal correction is very much the same.  I strongly recommend you consult with a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery who is experienced in aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery procedures in order to achieve the optimally most beautiful result.

I have tuberous breasts, but I am unsure

Hi.. thank you for the question.. Yes, you do have tuberous breast.. I by the age of 20 years they have already develop... In my practice, with breast augmentation procedure with treatment of the constriction, generally give breast a great aspect. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Tuberous breasts

Yes, you have tuberous breasts.  They are moderately tuberous as compared to some.  It appears from your photos you would be a good candidate for breast surgery.  Meet with a board certified plastic surgeon, preferably one who specializes in breast surgery.   There are options to improve the appearance with or without implants.

Good luck to you.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

I'm 20, and believe that I have tuberous breasts, but I am unsure. Are they likely to develop more?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  By age 20 most of your breast development has taken place.  I agree that you have tuberous breasts, and could benefit from reconstructive surgery. If you are interested in improving your breasts' appearance, be sure to speak with a board certified plastic surgeon who can walk you through the necessary procedure to improve your size and shape.  

Develop breasts

At your age, you have probably reached full development. With pregnancy, breast feeding, and weight gain, your breasts could change. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss all your concerns.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

Thanks for your question. Since you are 20 years old, it is unlikely that your breasts will continue to develop or change (not considering the effects of pregnancy). You might benefit from a breast lift/breast augmentation. Set up a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has worked with women that have tuberous breasts to determine which procedure could benefit you.

Dr. JSB
Miami, FL

Tuberous breasts

Thank you for your question and photos. You do have tuberous breasts. You would benefit from a breast lift using The Horndeski Method (TM) that doesn't require implants and provides minimal scarring. Please view the video below. You may view this patient's pre op video when you visit my profile and click 'videos'. I hope this helps. You do not need the extra expense or weight of breast implants to drastically improve your silhouette. I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon