Will lower back tattoo still be in place after full tummy tuck with lipo to flanks? (Photo)

I have a lower back tattoo and im preparing for surgery I will be getting a full tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks. Will my tattoo be altered or removed once skin is cut and pulled?

Lower back tattoo

Your lower back tattoo should not be substantially altered by the tummy tuck or liposuction to the flanks.

Will lower back tattoo still be in place after full tummy tuck with lipo to flanks?

Thank you for your question and picture. A tummy tuck with flank liposuction when performed by an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will not affect your lower back tattoo. Good luck!

Mary Lee Peters, MD

No worries.

Your tattoo should not be affected by your planned procedures.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

The lower back tattoo should retain its characteristics.

Beverly Hills, CA..........

Tatoo

i think your lower back tattoo will be unaffected by your planned procedures. you will have a very nice improvement in shape and contour in those areas.

Hello, thank you for your question and photo. In my opinion, you will not have any alteration or changes to your tattoo following your procedure. Best Wishes!

#TT  #altertattoo  #postTT

Will lower back tattoo still be in place after full tummy tuck with lipo to flanks

I do not think that the tummy tuck skin excision will alter or distort the appearance of the tattoo on your lower back

Julio Garcia, MD

Congratulations on your upcoming procedure. The good news is that your tattoo will look the same. God luck!

Abdominoplasty

And abdominoplasty should have no effect, even if hip liposuction is done at the same time. The tattoo will stay in place and look just the same!

Good luck!

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Abdominoplasty and back tattoo

An abdominoplasty and liposuction of your flanks should not alter this tattoo.  Best of luck with your surgery and new body.